Freitag, 14. März 2014

What´s new in HaGi Dawanda Shop? (14.03.2014)

Hello dear friends,

maybe you´ll remember me saying that i am quite bored with the grey felt. Well, it´s been more than a week since i got my new wool felt in natural colour of wool, which is really great to work with and besides my grey felt, it seems wonderful, too, with all sorts of products..

And now i would like to introduce my new products sewn from this great felt.

First to be presented is my serie "Cuties", which has three versions, each with adorable animal figures, a bunny, a cat and a terrier.


Secondly comes my serie "Wood Love", one of which is a lovely tree on it (this one is certainly my favourite! :) and the others have cute wood animal figures: bear and deer.

And i have new versions of my popular design "Herzig" on a smart phone case which has a back pocket for card or money. And a calendar cover which is for book calendars in DIN A6 size and with its elastic closure, bookmark and pencil holder very practical.

So, i think it is somehow safe to say that my posts have been more like newsletters and my blog has turned into some place where i can publish the news about my products. Well, honestly to say, i have never been a good blogger at all. But i hope it does not bother anyone. Well hoping to be a better blogger in the future...

Bye for now! :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...