Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Cuddly Decorative Pillows Valentines Concept

Hellooo:)

Hello everyone! Yes, I am back from holiday. The relaxing holiday time is already gone. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday.

Mine was honestly more than wonderful. I had the opportunity to travel and shop for my crafting and sewing projects. In the end, I was back with a mind full of ideas and inspiration and suitcases full of beautiful fabrics and materials.

Now it´s time to spend the energy, use the inspiration and design the projects.

Here is the first work of mine. You know it is Valentines Day on the way. And my first projects will be with this concept.

These beauties are my decorative pillows made of prewashed, cuddly-soft fleece and simply embellished with a heart full of flowers.

There is more to come soon. So please stay tuned.


Herzig ♥ Genaehtes  




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...